Can’t find anything suitable among our job offers? You can still apply.
A speculative application is always worthwhile at Resalis Therapeutics. Even if we are not currently offering any positions that tailor with your career or requirements, we would be happy to hear from you as we are always looking for talented professionals to join the team. Please, send us your latest CV and a cover letter explaining your interest in working for Resalis at email@example.com
JOB OPENING – OPERATIONS SPECIALIST/PROJECT MANAGER
A newly established biopharma company active in the development of new drugs addressing incurable metabolic diseases, is looking for a top-notch Operations Specialist. The company has a pipeline of drugs, currently under preclinical development, that shows a great potential for the treatment of NASH, obesity and other relevant indications.
The Operations Specialist will directly support the Company’s CEO in ensuring a smooth running of all the internal activities aimed at allowing the development partners, consultants and contractors to efficiently support the company’s pipeline progress. This position is hands-on and requires someone who is agile with a growth mindset that can collaborate with the CEO to implement things from scratch, leveraging on the input from our scientific team and coordinating the external resources that will be contracted.
Its internal responsibilities will include:
- Directly interacting with the company’s key partners, consultants and suppliers along the development process, being in charge of the proper execution of the development activities and the compliance to regulatory requirements
- Managing the internal and external information flow, allowing for seamless interaction between internal (executive and non-executive) team members and external stakeholder
- Monitoring the actual status, budget and timeline of each development project, directly reporting to the CEO
- Support in the creation of documents and presentations (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Some unknown…as needed
The Operations Specialist will proactively contribute to optimizing the development plan of the company, revising the hypothesis in order to identify opportunities to improve the company strategy and execution. Its external responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the CEO in the definition and update of the business plan
- Scouting for new development partners, consultants and suppliers in order to ensure the availability of top external support to pursue the strategic objectives of the company
The ideal candidate has a strong drive and business sense, with both a good knowledge of project management techniques and presentation tools and is comfortable in managing internal and external stakeholders. Biopharma industry experience is not required but represents a plus.
The company is looking for a rock star talent with:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in project management, managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to proficiently interact with business, financial and scientific counterparts
- Reliable and effective but with creative and flexible mindset
- Excel, PowerPoint proficiency
- Independent, proactive, naturally identifying and directly solving problems, has confidence to figure things out him/herself and the maturity to ask for and accept help
- Very strong writing and interpersonal skills
- Is a sharp critical and analytical thinker
- Past experience in drug development projects (not necessary but represents a plus)
The company can offer a dynamic environment that will provide the new hire with a steep learning curve and the chance to show initiative and at the same time to work side-by-side with leaders in the field.
The company (undisclosed at this moment) is a biopharma company founded by two internationally renewed scientists. It aims at identifying and developing new drug candidates for the treatment of NASH, obesity and other relevant indications. The company actively collaborates with the Molecular Biotechnology Center (University of Turin) and other research centers in the world.